Xenioo broadcasts are like scheduled tasks that can send unattended messages to your users based on a specific time or an event. Each broadcast is attached to a unique behavior that can be modeled at will.
Broadcast can also be triggered by first or last user interaction, making it the perfect tool to recover a lost user conversation or ping the user for activity.
The general broadcast view gives you a global overview of all your enabled broadcasts and can also be used to quickly interact without switching to details.
In the overview list you'll find these main functionalities and information:
- 3.These four boxes will increase as the broadcast is delivered to your users. They will display:
- 1.The number of broadcasts that have been generated. This is usually equal to the number of users that are part of the selected audience
- 3.The percentage of users that have opened the message delivered by your broadcast. This number may not be available for every channel.
- 4.The percentage of users that have clicked or sent a message in response to the broadcast
- 4.This button can be used to quickly duplicate the selected broadcast. The duplicated broadcast is completely independent from the original and can be modified at will.
- 5.The trashcan will permanently delete the selected broadcast. Any pending schedule will be deleted.
Chatbot broadcasts are subject to specific limits that are meant to minimize an excessive amount of messages distribution and may vary, depending on your subscription level. The table below is a recap of such limits: