Comment on page
The contacts list will contain all of the users that have talked with your chatbot. Users are added in this list in near real-time, as soon as the first interaction is fired.
Each user badge will display a number of information:
- 1.Contact Name. This value might vary depending on the channel and on the variables that are available to the conversation. The value or:
- If the first_name variable is set it is used. If also the last_name variable is set, it is used in junction.
- If the first name is not available, and the contact channel is either WhatsApp, RCS or SMS, the user_phone_number is displayed
- If the user_phone_number is not available, the default user_name value is used.
- If none of these values is available, * Unknown * is displayed.
- 2.Online State. A small green dot near the avatar image indicates that the user is currently online. Depending on the channel it may indicate actual current connection or an interaction happened in the last minutes.
- 3.Last Seen. This is the amount of time since the last time your chatbot has had any interaction with this user.
- 4.Subscribed: This is the amount of time since the very fist time your chatbot had a contact with this user.
The contacts menu can be accessed from the bolt-like icon you can see near the contacts search bar. Multiple quick filters and sorting feature are available from the contacts menu.
Using this command will schedule an export of all the active conversation users into a comma separated CSV file. The file will contain a line for each user and all of the variables associated as columns. This feature is available only to premium accounts.
The Import Users command will import users from a standard CSV file.
Users created with this import will automatically appear on the left side of the conversation section as empty conversations.
Every column of the input file will be automatically transformed into a conversation variable. There are no mandatory columns except channel: without the channel column, that assigns the conversation to a specific channel, the user will not be created.
If you wish to overwrite an existing user conversation data, include an Id column as the very first in your input file. Xenioo will automatically attempt to load the conversation with the specified id. If the conversation is not found, a new conversation will be created. Only user variables will be overwritten in your import. Existing users affected by the import will not see their conversation history deleted or altered.
When importing WhatsApp contacts make sure to have a column named user_phone_number specifying your contact's full phone number.
It's important to have the phone number starting with the country prefix, like +39 for Italy.
If this column is not available broadcasts will not be able to target this user later.
From this menu you can change the way contacts are sorted in the contacts list. By default, Xenioo will sort all contacts by the Last Seen field which indicates the last time a user has interacted with the bot in any way. You can also chose to sort for First Seen (the very first time a user interacted with the bot) or Channel.
All the filters, except the custom ones, can be joined together. You can simultaneously select a channel and a control state and a tag.
To clear a set filter just click again on the filter entry o click on the "Filtered View" close icon you see beside the filter label.
You can create more complex filters by using the Custom menu and creating a custom audience. If you wish to have the custom audience quickly accessible from the contacts filter menu, enable the "Add to conversation quick filter" toggle. A maximum of 10 quick filters will be listed in the custom filters menu.
Web Chat Contacts behave slightly differently from other types of contacts as they tend to be more volatile: since by default there's no opt-in mechanism, users may come to your website, have a look at the chat area but never really interact with your chatbot.
Xenioo will automatically remove any user who did not have any conversation (that have never interacted) with your chatbot so that your conversations are kept alive only with engaged users. Using this command you can choose to hide or show these conversations while they are active. As the conversation is marked as idle by Xenioo it will be automatically deleted.
By default Xenioo will generate a desktop notification whenever a user sends a message in a taken over conversation. This is particularly useful when you need to oversee users support but cannot constantly keep the Xenioo conversation section opened. Use this menu to enable or disable these notifications.
Unless forcefully deleted, your contacts are kept forever.